Search the forum,

Discuss can anyone identify make and model of these please? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

obseen16

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hey guys, ive got to change the ceramic cartridges in these taps (also a bath mixer tap), trouble is i cant figure out what make and model they are, dont suppose anyone recognises them?

Cheers

J

IMAG1022.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to can anyone identify make and model of these please? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Replies
Views
Hi Can anyone identify the make and model of these taps please? We have one dripping bathroom sink tap but the plumber we had couldn't find a way to undo the tap / take it apart to get to the cartridge. So he's saying the only way to fix it is to replace the sink taps which would mean also...
Replies
Views
This is from around 2010. It's got a cross-hatched border with a floral motif. Can anyone identify it pls? Need to replace some of the the pivot-related parts... Cheers.
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, One of the hexagonal pieces on the head of one of these bathroom basin mixer taps (Heritage Watersmith) has been lost and I am looking for a spare. Does anyone recognise the model? Many thanks!
Replies
Views
Morning. Have some bath taps which I am struggling to get cartridges for. Anyone recognise them? The cartridges are about 28mm wide? Cheers
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock