Discuss Can an Ideal Logic Heat boiler be controlled with opentherm? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

ringi

If so any issues with using the Honeywell CM Zone system to provide load compensation and zoning?

Do I need to add a something onto the boiler to connect it to the Honeywell system?

What do I do about controlling the hot water tank?

(I am sitting in the cold study and thinking I wish I could get more heat without having to term up the thermostat in the hallway that is already warm enough for when I am working at home)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Can an Ideal Logic Heat boiler be controlled with opentherm? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone, Just wanted to share my experience with "upgrading" an S plan setup to Opentherm and Vaillant Control Center (VR66). There are a few...
Replies
Views
My heating system comprises an Ideal Logic 12 boiler located downstairs and a Gledhill OV SOL cylinder located upstairs . The problem is that when...
Replies
Views
D
Hi all, i moved recently in new home and realised that there is no room external thermostat wired to the Ideal Combi boiler. There is only...
Replies
Views
Dobsuk
D
Got up on Wednesday morning no hot water, (only cold water coming out of hot tap). Checked boiler, it had zero pressure and F1 fault showing. So I...
Replies
Views
I just had a quote for a new boiler install as follows I dont undertand why a 15-60 boiler pump is needed and a 25-100 pump is needed as well I...
Replies
Views
Back