Search the forum,

Discuss Can a potterton proforma 30he take pre heated water from a sunamp? in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

S

S mercer

Can a potterton performa 30he take pre heated water?

Yes

Reply to Can a potterton proforma 30he take pre heated water from a sunamp? in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

B
I have a Vokera Vision 30C and when using a tap 3 ft from the boiler I can see the temp of the hot water in the boiler display. Most times it is less than 30 degC and the boiler takes maybe 30 seconds to heat the water. I have pre heat enabled, P shown in the display, but the water is never at...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Can anyone help me with an ongoing issue I've had since I had an annual service on my combi boiler, which is a Potterton Performa 24. Literally after they left I started experiencing yellow water (pale) from all my taps - hot and cold, including the toilet. This was intermittent and then...
Replies
Views
M
Hello, We’ve recently moved into a fairly old, fairly big detached house (i.e. fairly draughty, but not too bad by any means) with a fairly new well maintained Worcester combi boiler. We weren’t convinced the heating was working right and then got hit with a £610 energy bill for the first 6...
Replies
Views
MartinPod81
M
Hello, my HW is taking longer than expected to heat up and it's getting worse. I can go 10-40 degs after 1.5 hours of only heating HW, whereas I should be going 10-60 degs in 30-40 mins by my maths. Don't even mention trying to heat HW and CH at the same time. 30 mins with the immersion adds...
Replies
Views
Hi all, just moved a radiator from one wall to another, straight forward job, heating is working, problem is that on turning on a hot water tap the water coming out is heating water ( Fernox smell)and the boiler pressure drops quite quickly. Baxi Platinum 28HE. Any help or ideas please
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock