Discuss Camray 5 combi danfoss zone valve in the Plumbing Zone area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Beboers

Hi Guys,

Went to change head on a danfoss three port today and the old valve had 5 wires and the new 4?
tried wiring to the best of my knowledge but no luck!

please help or just tell me im being stupid!

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Camray 5 combi danfoss zone valve in the Plumbing Zone area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, I have a 28mm zone valve for a C Plan I want to fit and would appreciate some advice please. I’m looking for the best way to adjust the...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi guys, I have a set up with rads upstairs and UFH downstairs. I have installed the manifold for the UFH along with 2x Honeywell 2port values...
Replies
Views
Interesting question and one I’ve never even thought about until I messed up today. This might be a bit long…. I’ve got a multi fuel system on...
Replies
Views
Objective: I have an existing s-plan plus (see below for details) heating and hot water system, with 2 independent heating zones. There is a...
Replies
Views
Hi all, At our old flat, we had a combi boiler which dealt with heating and hot water without an additional tank. There was an external timer...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 126113
D
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock