Discuss Camray 5 baffles in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm lucky, we've a kitchen and vent fabrication factory attached to us. They've become dab hands at knocking up baffles for me. Most of the time they use offcuts of stainless steel for me.

Amazing what you can get if you promise not to give someone a big wet sloppy kiss!

I always get a local company to make mine. Camray parts are a rip-off and Worcester don't want to know with something that old.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Camray 5 baffles in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

L
Hi all Does anyone know where i could get a replacement upper roller pulley for my Elegant Shower please? Part No 0045-5 I have emailed the...
Replies
Views
S
Having a few issues with my combi boiler, its 14 years old now and due to be replaced as we are building extension, but need to get another 10...
Replies
Views
I have a home with an oil boiler in a garage turned into a flat, heating both flat and main house, running c plan with two pumps, two motorised...
Replies
Views
Hi All, In Dec 2023 I had my annual boiler service and asked the plumber to change 2 radiator valves as the radiator in the toilet downstairs was...
Replies
Views
I am starting a large victorian renovation and it will involve, (amongst everything else) installation of an entirely new heating and plumbing...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock