Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Checkout our Plumbers Insurance area - heavily discounted Public Liability Insurance and Van Insurance specifically designed for plumbers.

Discuss Came home to find plumber has flooded my house!! in the Plumbing Forum area at UKPlumbersForums.co.uk.

1. Dkdc71

Dkdc71 Member

2. Dkdc71

Dkdc71 Member

This is a cracker

3. king of pipes

king of pipes Trusted Plumber GSR

Not many jobbing plumbers driving around in a van like that the number plate must be a good few quid more to it than just a video of a every day plumber all the best kit money can buy, obviously sponsored but hey ho if it helps the younger generation me i havent got time to breath let alone mess around making youtube clips another 7 day week and chasing my arse a big project secured but got to take it while its there off on holiday next week for 7 days to recharge the batteries for the big push when i get back happy days . cheers all kop

• Like Like x 2
  4. scoz

scoz Member

Why claim on our insurance and increase future insurance cost. He who is responsible needs to correct everything damaged

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. dan_the_plumber

dan_the_plumber GSR

You’re probably right. I certainly wouldn’t want to convince you otherwise.

6. Two-Pipes

Two-Pipes New Member

Push fit iso valve is the quickest fix, push it on, turn it off, sorted.

• Agree Agree x 1