Search the forum,

Discuss Cables and gas pipes in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott_D

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Went to a job today where they have had new gas and electric supplies installed
The armoured cable us zip tied to the galv gas supply.

Cut it off?
IMG_2632.JPG

Ar but don't knock off looks like suppliers side

Both pipe and cable are suppliers side, new supplies.
It's under a scaffold at the moment. Will be conneting the gas up next week.

Both pipe and cable are suppliers side, new supplies.
It's under a scaffold at the moment. Will be conneting the gas up next week.

Would get the gas networks out and let them decide

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Cables and gas pipes in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We have an old gas pipe in the understairs cupboard. The previous occupants had the gas meter moved, but this old pipe remained. This pipe goes...
Replies
Views
Hi, I’m having a gas cooker pipe capped off. The GS registered plumber/ fitter, has told me that to do this, he’ll also have to service the combi...
Replies
Views
Had conventional boiler and tanks removed last year and new combi fitted and just recently had it serviced but the guy who did it has given me a...
Replies
Views
Hi, Non-professional / knowledgeable person here. I'm a Brit in Romania who volunteers for a charity building an old peoples home for needy old...
Replies
Views
Full disclosure, I am an Electrician. One of my older clients has just had her fire capped off because it doesn't comply with today's regs and...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock