Discuss burner pressures in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
its around 10mb for 24kw boilers aint it ?

the old baxi 401 back boiler on mid position is 9.7mb, but it means nothing really as you need settings from the MI to check and confirm, burner pressure doesnt equal load or flow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to burner pressures in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I'm looking for some advice on a frustrating problem I'm having with my old Eurostar 50-60s oil boiler please? Although it's old, most parts...
Replies
Views
I have a customers trianco burner that starts from cold ok for a few minutes (say 3minutes) then locks out then will not stay on. Boiler had not...
Replies
Views
Hi I moved into a property where the pressure is slightly low and they have this super duper shower but pressure is somewhat lacking. I have had...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
I need someone to replace my boiler, I am thinking to get an Intergas HRE 24 SB. Our current boiler (and old Ideal) is in the kitchen, and we...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock