Search the forum,

Discuss Building regulations question on zoning after extension in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello plumbers,

I know that the regulations state that a building exceeding 150m squared must be zoned.

My question is a house built in 1988 has just had an extension and it now takes it over the 150m squared area currently there is a y plan system do I have to now convert it to a zoned system or would just adding TRVs throughout do it on the extended bits meet the regulations?

Thanks

Readingplumber

Needs converting to s + plan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Building regulations question on zoning after extension in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, We had an extension built seven years ago. Initially the builders' plumber connected the heating to the house system but this didn't work. The builder got him out again and he created a separate heating circuit from the boiler (ie one circuit for the house, the other for the extension)...
Replies
Views
Hi , recently moved into a DWH Barrett home , 3 bed house . The heating is zoned but in one bedroom only upstairs with the other bedrooms controlled by downstairs . Totally pointless system . Have contacted NHBC building control who signed this off and investigating as i feel they are not in...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am trying to help my mother in law by renovating her bathroom for her as it was in quite a sad state. The bathroom is a very poor attempt at a bedroom to bathroom convertion. So bad that it still had carpet over the whole floor, the area around the bathtub has no waterproofing what so...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Looking for a bit of advice on the best way to pipe this. - 24kW Worcester regular boiler in kitchen, approx. 9 years old - unvented tank, zone vavles, pump, expansion is on first floor in airing cupboard - Currently piped as S-plan. - Hive controls. - Would like to fit 6-zone...
Replies
Views
Hi. This UFH system is in my mil's bungalow purchased earlier this year. It has 9 zones, is run from a WB 37CDi combi, and uses Wavin actuators with a wall stat in each zoned room. It all appears to work just as it should. A few weeks back, tho', one of the two bedrooms warmed up excessively...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock