Discuss Broken coals bed on gas fire - Pass or fail? in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi, There are a total of four beds in my gas fire, to which all the individual coals then get located. The front bed is clean broken into almost two equal halves, which unless unbuilding the beds, you wouldn't actually know it is broken. I don't know who made the fire (there's no makers badges or anything) so I am unable to see if i can get a replacement part. Is this an automatic fail for a landlords gas test certificate please?

I would fail it as it’s not coated any more (where the split is)

Reply to Broken coals bed on gas fire - Pass or fail? in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I am new to this forum and was wondering if anyone can help me with recognising this DFE gas fire and locating a manual for it. I have a...
Replies
Views
I have an old gas fire which wasn't working well. I asked a plumber to do a CP12 test (£40 as an addition to the boiler test) and tell me what he...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical...
Replies
Views
Now sorted... don’t bother reading this stupid long post. Hi, I’ve got a bit of a head scratcher here and wondered what you guys would make of...
Replies
Views
Sharp Point
S
Hi, some professional advice would be greatly appreciated, We are having an Unvented Cylinder installed into our 2 bedroom ground floor flat. I...
Replies
Views
Back