Discuss Britony Combi SE - Clock Timer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

ithomso1

Good Afternoon All,

I'm pretty sure this is just going to be user error, however not knowing the exacts ins and outs of boilers, I thought I'd better ask the experts!

I have an issue with my boiler (Britony Combi SE 80)
(Manual - [DLMURL]http://www.aroundtownflats.com/manuals/Boilers/Chaffoteaux/britony%20combi%20se%20install.pdf[/DLMURL] )

Where I cannot get the timer to work for the CH to come on etc, i've set the time, and filldled with the outside "Clickers" on In and out setting.

The CH works when I have it on manual override, however i'd like it to come on in the morning, and just before we get home from work.

The only thing thats confusing me is the LED light above the CH Tempreature flashes green when in timing mode.

Any help would be brilliant.

Many Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, Completley User error, the CH switch for the time has a "Mid" Setting between 1 and 0, Sorted :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Britony Combi SE - Clock Timer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I have a Worcester Bosch Greenstar 30Si combi boiler, the analog clock has stopped and the On-Timer-Off switch only works on Timer setting...
Replies
Views
Hi I am somewhat confused. My daughter has a combi boiler bought 2-3 years ago and has it timed to come on in morning for an hour and at night...
Replies
Views
M
Hello, We’ve recently moved into a fairly old, fairly big detached house (i.e. fairly draughty, but not too bad by any means) with a fairly new...
Replies
Views
MartinPod81
M
Just been to a nightmare of a job! Had to carry out a service on the 2009 British Gas 330 + (GC: 41-019-11) It's a Glow Worm boiler. The boiler...
Replies
Views
Evening Gents. That time of year again the wife has demanded the CH Be turned on. However, im having an issue with it - It simply isnt turning...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock