Discuss British Gas 330 boiler modulating protocol in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi all,

Just moved into a house with a British Gas 330 boiler and would like to fit a modulating smart thermostat.
Does anyone know what modulation protocol it uses?
I've googled, checked the manufacturer's website ( Glowworm ) but with no luck.

Boiler ID GC 41-047-75

Thanks!

It’s a heat only so you can’t fit modulating smart thermostats

Reply to British Gas 330 boiler modulating protocol in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Anyone know how to clear a f70 fault on a british gas 330+ boiler
Replies
Views
Just been to a nightmare of a job! Had to carry out a service on the 2009 British Gas 330 + (GC: 41-019-11) It's a Glow Worm boiler. The boiler...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Just wanted to share my experience with "upgrading" an S plan setup to Opentherm and Vaillant Control Center (VR66). There are a few...
Replies
Views
Had conventional boiler and tanks removed last year and new combi fitted and just recently had it serviced but the guy who did it has given me a...
Replies
Views
B
  • Question
Hi, Not sure if this is the place to post this, but hope some one can help. My Central Heating water temperatures seem to fluctuate a lot, while...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock