Discuss Bricklayers apprenticeship - Langley College - REQUIRED TO APPLY NOW in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

rocketmanbkk

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Dear Friends

There is an advert in the local paper today that offers apprenticeships in bricklaying with a local Slough company (un named).

I know it's not plumbing but you may know of someone who wants bricklaying, proper apprenticeship, no fast track, the college is where I do plumbing at night and where I went to do O levels in 1986! East Berkshire College in Langley.

It has a good rep for it's building trades.

Anyway, if you know anyone get them to apply, seems like a number of apprentices needed, alas, only bricklaying, no plumbing or I would have kept it a secret unitl I applied !!!

Good luck to all.

Rocket.

thanks for passing that on rocket there may be someone on here wanting to change. perhaps the it guy on 50k would want to be a bricky instead of a plumber.

bricklaying is still a skilled trade with rates not that far off of plumbers on sites, if you have ever done any brick work you will know its not easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Bricklayers apprenticeship - Langley College - REQUIRED TO APPLY NOW in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock