Discuss Brand new radiator rusty internals in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

hi i just had a column radiator delivered yesterday when i took it out of the box i could hear debris rattling around inside so i got a flashlight and had a look inside looks like surface corrosion all round the inside already

Is this radiator fit for the bin now ?

any input greatly appreciated
20200703_221056.jpg
20200703_223236.jpg

It’s one of them if they water test and don’t dry it out good enough it rusts give it a flush before you fit it should be ok

Reply to Brand new radiator rusty internals in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

J
I've just unpacked a new column radiator I bought online to fit it. On moving it around there was a rattling sound so I took a cap off and upended...
Replies
Views
Hi, Sorry if question already answered in previous posts, but I can't find a solution to the below: We recently moved house to a new home that...
Replies
Views
Hi, Im a homeowner and have had a new shower installed. This meant the installation of a new radiator also. However, the plumber has placed the...
Replies
Views
D
Hi guys, apologies if this is not apropriate but I have a bunch of brand new stuff I am trying to sell quickly due to a house sale, a water tank...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 123641
D
Hi, we want to upgrade our downstairs radiators from normal ones to new cast iron ones. We have had a quote from Castrads and the quality looks...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock