Discuss BPEC Unvented hot water systems questions in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

spanner

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hi there
It's been ages since I've been here on the forum due to my plumbing 6129 technical certificate exams
Just wanna say I've got an invented hot water systems course coming up as this is not covered at level 2 and would like to know who's attended one find out more information on the course :charming:

Quick question about unvented systems! ??
The temperature and pressure relief valve should never operate.. Is this correct. As it implies that the water in the system is likely to be running at very dangerous thus the pressure.. The normal everyday relief is more likely to be of the expansion vessel's andand valves? The only problem. Or have I blown meself up already...
Because as a proffessional I have no choice, but a day with a booklet and the same questions as last time doesnt improve my knowledge

Dead easy this edit your post chris to remove the swearing take your beef with lame else where , carry on and ill move it up a notch from a infraction

Last edited by a moderator:
I take it you did the re-assessment then for the second time ? Strange because Part G only changed in 2010 & the ticket lasts for five years so why were you doing it again ?

If you were not doing the re-assessment for the second time then you need to let the government know that they wasted a lot of time & money making all those changes

fraid the government wastes a lot of time and money most of the time

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to BPEC Unvented hot water systems questions in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock