Discuss Bosch Worcester 25si/28si - help no heat or water!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are going to need a gas safe engineer, You cant replace parts unless you are suitably qualified. I have just looked up the price for a gas valve for the 24si,it is around £120 +vat .

I have been and checked the gas lever and that is on , i ran the gas burners on the stove for a while to make sure it was coming through.
I am not on a pre pay meter , so i know its not that.
Ho hum thanks for trying

Blackcatgas and Plumbcrazy56, guys thanks for all your help and input on this. I will have to bite the bullet and call in an engineer , yes i am in no way qualified for this one! I do appreciate the time you have given me. Thank you both

Blackcatgas and Plumbcrazy56, guys thanks for all your help and input on this. I will have to bite the bullet and call in an engineer , yes i am in no way qualified for this one! I do appreciate the time you have given me. Thank you both

Let us know how you get on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Bosch Worcester 25si/28si - help no heat or water!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back