Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss BOSCH RD532 varying ouside fan in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Plictis

Hi Guys,

I have a taugh one for you.

my central heating, since I have added some more pipework around house ( moved some radiators and added 2 little one more ) I have noticed that the outside fan, sometimes goes loud and few seconds later goes quiet and so on. it does that only on the CH mode on hot water doesnt. I have bleed all air out, I am pretty sure. all radiators are heating up, and there is no ai in the system.

I have "moved" one working radiator around the house so I enforce the central heating to push propper in all the radiators.

can you advice why is this fan going up and down while the temperature on the reader stays the same?

Tanks,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to BOSCH RD532 varying ouside fan in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

C
Apologies - I am not a plumber - not sure if it is ok to post here but... It's freezing and my boiler is not working so, I wonder if anyone can...
Replies
Views
I have had a problem where 2 downstair radiators are not heating up the same as the rest of the radiators around the house, now previously i had...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Could someone help with a issue I have been having with my vertical radiator. I have one vertical radiator in my bungalow and it does not...
Replies
Views
Oil boiler (now~15 years old) unvented system with 17 radiators. We moved in 5 years ago and I had to keep bleeding the same radiator. The bleed...
Replies
Views
Hi, Sorry if question already answered in previous posts, but I can't find a solution to the below: We recently moved house to a new home that...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock