Discuss Bosch 36V Sds replacement ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Combi drill will struggle like hell and blunt the dril bits imho with holes anywhere near that size as they are all percussion that i e tried over the years

[video]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=R0fkHUxjVYA[/video]

Better off with a smaller SDS than a non-sds. If you insist on a standard twist drill then I would suggest the Hilti SFC22A

I've just bought a18 volt fuel sds. So far very impressed. Very light and very powerful.

Kev are you sure the batteries are not lithium, if I remember rightly the old bosch sds's with nicads were 24v and had the square batteries. the 36v's that came in 2 different sizes were always li-ion batts, firstly they were 2.6ah, then they bought out the 4ah...the larger "full fat one (gbh36vfli)" was a great drill, I still use mine most days, the position of the handle to the motor made it quite unbalanced for one handed use though, I assume this is why they have now followed trend and gone with a drop down motor design.

the new Milwaukee fuel sds's look great on paper, not sure how much I trust the amount of abuse these new brushless tools will take will all there chintzy electronics inside them compared to a good old brushed motor though, time will tell. Plus there now made in PRC, the older bosch's were made in Germany.

There's a firm I take my classic car to, they have loads of the brushless motor ones. Had them a few years, and recon there bullet proof.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Bosch 36V Sds replacement ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
I am in process of replacing an existing sink with a new stainless steel one. The existing tap is plumbed directly to copper which means that it...
Replies
Views
Can anyone recommend a decent multi meter, preferably under a 100 pounds. It's for checking boiler components so I don't need a top spec one...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock