Discuss Bolier pressure - Central ceating issue in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

M

MrDave

Hi,

I noticed the pressure this morning on my boiler was just below 1bar so I went to top it up, opened the loop and it just managed to hit over 1bar then just stopped increasing.

Now the central heating looks like its on but all the radiators are luke warm even when temperature is 70 degress +

Boiler is a Logic Combi ESP1 35

Any ideas what this could be?

Thanks in advance

Reply to Bolier pressure - Central ceating issue in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have been facing central heating low pressure on unvented hot water RM Cylinders but can't see any leak on the PRV, expansion vessels and...
Replies
Views
losing pressure
L
Hi, I noticed the pressure this morning on my boiler was just below 1bar so I went to top it up, opened the loop and it just managed to hit over...
Replies
Views
Got up on Wednesday morning no hot water, (only cold water coming out of hot tap). Checked boiler, it had zero pressure and F1 fault showing. So I...
Replies
Views
Hi, Over the past few months, my wife and I have noticed a constant pulsing sound throughout the house which is particularly noisy at night (this...
Replies
Views
Hello, I live in a two floor semi with a gravity fed conventional gas fired boiler (Potterton Kingfisher MF). The boiler is fed cold water from...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock