Search the forum,

Discuss Boiler service by manufacturers £? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott_D

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Anyone know how much manufacturers charge to service a boiler?
Just curious:shades_smile:

is that a strip down service, or a combustion and statutory check all ok, happy days service?

Is that the pre curser to how long you are willing to stay in the house then mas ?

Definitely! Mingers get a quick FGA and gas rate. Hotties get the Full Monty dance routine. Or an injunction... :smilielol5:

I used to have boiler cover with BG.

A service was included.

They never stripped or took anything off other than the front cover, ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Boiler service by manufacturers £? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
Has anyone one fit or serviced one of these before; Heatrae Sadia 25l 9004010. It a 25 litre hot water storage cylinder.
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Recently had a Viessmann Vitodens combi boiler installed, quite often when the adjacent cold mixer tap is opened the boiler starts for a few...
Replies
Views
Hi all, this is probably a daft question but I need to run my cold feed from one side of my wall mounted boiler to the other. Running it beneath...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock