Discuss Boiler identification in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TGor

Hi All, need a bit of help to id a boiler type from a photo only. there are 7 pipes connecting to the boiler 3 look like 15mm and 4 look like 22mm Its a Worcester Cdi but I need to know if its a condensing boiler or not ??? (poor photo sorry!!)

Many thanks boiler.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Flow, return, gas, mains in, dhw out, prv out, condensate. Thats my logic, if it wasnt condensing there would only be six pipes.

Worcester Bosch cdi greenstar

Thought controls would be a give away..........and the fact the drop down door has broken off :thinking:

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry for the confusion .. I don't have access to the boiler only have the photo .. CES's logic makes sense thanks that's what I was after.

No Phil,
just a difference of opinion is all .. I believed it to be condensing .. my colleague thought not .. just after a second or third opinion from the knowledgable on here :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Boiler identification in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Grant Vortex 50/90 condensing oil boiler where the air tube spigot over the fan is not connected to the existing flue, should this be closed off...
Replies
Views
Some advice needed please re a 3 year old combi gas boiler. The hot water works but no heating. A gas engineer was already booked to do the annual...
Replies
Views
Hi, can anyone tell me which pipes are flow and return please. I removed old leaking 2008 C26 firebird oil boiler in June . We have now...
Replies
Views
We have recently moved into a property which has a Worcester Greenstar Highflow 440 Standalone Combi gas boiler. This appears to be a relatively...
Replies
Views
I've a client with a rusty 20yr+ old Certikin 180 (44kw) oil pool boiler that needs changing. Certikins replacement looks like it is the exact...
Replies
Views
Back