Discuss Boiler hot water issue & water pressure issue upstairs. please help! in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

In the unvented hot water panel you see the stickers on it so doubt it’s been knocked so that’s no the issue

But you have a tmv3 on your hot water out for some reason eg follow the top pipe out of the cylinder you will see 2 other pipes link to that with a chrome valve

Do you know why that’s on it ?

I have absolutely no idea, it's been like that since I moved in 2009.

No problem at all! Is there a valve that could be stuck or anything in particular I should check for the lack of pressure?
I don’t hold my G3 quali’s, but assuming the cold main is still ok, maybe the pressure reducing valve, or blending valve - but these would need a G3 registered engineer.

That valve I would say is the problem

Reply to Boiler hot water issue & water pressure issue upstairs. please help! in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Looking for any ideas to help. I've a Heatrae Sadia Hot Water tank, heated through Oil fired boiler (working fine). A week ago I reset the air...
Replies
Views
We have a gravity fed hot water system in our the house we have just recently moved into. It works fine with the downstairs shower, however we are...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I wonder if you can help me? I have intermittent hot water low flow from all taps in my 4 bedroom house upstairs and downstairs. I...
Replies
Views
PLUMBING ADVICE NEEDED Combi boiler in our house, downstairs water seems to be piping hot. Upstairs basin, bath and shower only ever seems to...
Replies
Views
HI Iam hoping someone can provide guidance on a heating problem. I have a (old) Ideal isar HE35 where there is no hot water for the 2 showers at...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock