Discuss BOILER HELP REQUIRED- Glow worm spacersaver mk2 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chadman2401

Hi folks,

Ive got a problem with a glowworm spacesaver mk2. Its in the new house we moved into and has been working fine until yesterday. The problem started when the pilot light went out. Ive relit it no problem and then tried to activate heating via the programmer and the fan kicked in but the boiler didnt fire. When i manually activated the hot water,the boiler clicked and fired up. It ran for 20-30 seconds before clicking off,shutting down gas valve and then extinguishing the pilot. Any ideas what the problem could be?ive never worked on or seen one of these boilers so any advice off anyone with experience in this boiler would be much appreciated.
Thanks

Dan

Hi Dan sounds like you need a gas safe registered engineer to service it bud!

Thanks unguided1,
I am gas safe,just newish to the game and not familier with this boiler,combi's alot more to my fortay ha.
So you recommend servicing it then and it not being a part related problem?
Thanks
Dan

Pm your gas safe details to a mod and you'll get access to the gas safe section of the forum. Need to get your post count up to 10 first tho.
No gas boiler repair advice is given on the open forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to BOILER HELP REQUIRED- Glow worm spacersaver mk2 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock