Discuss Boiler flue not accessible but builder says it's all one piece in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Builder ??????????

Maybe commissioning/benchmark sheet not filed it.

I must be getting cynical in my old age.

I would v.strongly suggest it will need recommissioning with correct inspection hatches as previously mentioned, not just to tick the box but for your own peace of mind.

Just think of your priorities & the safety of your family.

Is it really worth saving a few quid............

Reply to Boiler flue not accessible but builder says it's all one piece in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have an Alpha Intec boiler installed on my loft wall. The flue goes horizontally from the top of the boiler and passes through the wall, exiting...
Replies
Views
HI, I had a new gas meter fitted a year ago and the installer said he wasn't happy with the flue. I have lost the report but would like to...
Replies
Views
Hello, from South Devon. Firstly - I'm not a Gas Safe RGI. I'm considering my options to replace a 23 year old |Ideal Classic FanFare 50,000 kw...
Replies
Views
Can I jump in here rather than starting a new thread about the same thing? We were about to start getting quotes for a new combi (just moved into...
Replies
Views
I'm hoping for a bit of advice. We are in the process of renovating an old house and as part of that work we are upgrading the old 1980s boiler...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock