Discuss Boiler controls not evolved in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Gasmk1

Esteemed
Gas Engineer
Is it just me, I think boiler controls have not evolved in the last few years most seem to recommend tado or hive and seem to have veered away from true weather comp.

To be honest I’m not up on all this modern stuff, just basic on/off, which a lot of end users require. We have Intergas combi’s fitted which I believe are weather comp? Any Vaillants just use the timeclock 150 and wireless thermostat.

Reply to Boiler controls not evolved in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I have a main eco compact 30kw combi boiler installed. This is using weather compensation (baxi ifos) and salus iT500 controller. The...
Replies
Views
I have a home with an oil boiler in a garage turned into a flat, heating both flat and main house, running c plan with two pumps, two motorised...
Replies
Views
Hi all, new to this forum and looking for a bit of advice please. Have been noticing recently some odd behaviour with our hot water system. If...
Replies
Views
I am considering replacing my existing boiler with the new 2023 Vaillant ecotec plus 625 boiler. I currently have 3 x Heatmiser neoStat...
Replies
Views
Afternoon all, I have a customer with a heavily extended semi which now has 4 beds, 2 bathroom and 5 reception rooms. They have started working...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock