Search the forum,

Discuss Boiler controls not evolved in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Gasmk1

Esteemed
Gas Engineer
Is it just me, I think boiler controls have not evolved in the last few years most seem to recommend tado or hive and seem to have veered away from true weather comp.

To be honest I’m not up on all this modern stuff, just basic on/off, which a lot of end users require. We have Intergas combi’s fitted which I believe are weather comp? Any Vaillants just use the timeclock 150 and wireless thermostat.

Reply to Boiler controls not evolved in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, new to this forum and looking for a bit of advice please. Have been noticing recently some odd behaviour with our hot water system. If we go away for the weekend, leave Friday afternoon and back Sunday night, the hotwater is lukewarm at best up our return Sunday evening. I then need...
Replies
Views
Hi all I have a main eco compact 30kw combi boiler installed. This is using weather compensation (baxi ifos) and salus iT500 controller. The salus is starting to play up so I am in a dilemma. Do I replace the salus with a hive or similar and continue to use the weather compensation, or do I...
Replies
Views
We have recently moved into a property which has a Worcester Greenstar Highflow 440 Standalone Combi gas boiler. This appears to be a relatively old unit however, it is still in great working condition and has been serviced on a regular basis. I'd like to add a Nest Thermostat to control the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have an Atag iC Economiser 27 boiler from 2017, not the more recent "plus" model. It came with an Atag One controller which is hooked in with a 2 wire OpenTherm bus connection. The controller is about to pack in and I'm looking at Tado instead. The controller battery is on its last legs...
Replies
Views
PaoloTherm
P
Can anyone help me with an ongoing issue I've had since I had an annual service on my combi boiler, which is a Potterton Performa 24. Literally after they left I started experiencing yellow water (pale) from all my taps - hot and cold, including the toilet. This was intermittent and then...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock