Discuss Boiler and hot water design in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

MOSSEP

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
I need to spec a boiler and hot water cylinder or multiple of both for a property with the following:

5 x showers
1 x bath
18 x rads

Its a re-furb so gas and water can be upgraded if required.

Anyone got any suggestions? It will need fast re-heat capabilities on the hot water.

the simple solution would be an unvented cylinder and a decent cold water supply. flow restrictors in showers would help with water flow rates/ volume rates.

whats the property for?

Its a town house, I think in London.

Just had a spec through so looking at options. I was thinking it may need 2 cylinders given the amount of bathrooms, and either a very big boiler to re-heat them fast or 2 boilers. Then again, I may be going a bit overboard....

Nice big ACV , keeps water hotter so when u draw it off it's blende down to 65 so get a lot more usable water for your money and recovery is ridiculously quick but bigger cylinders can much the power 75kw easy.

Have you looked into the Rinnai hot water systems.

If you are worried about sizing, they should be able to help you with sizing and designing the system.
( They do over here )

Then you will only need a heating only boiler.

500 litre unvented should do it a treat, so long as you have enough incoming flow rate and pressure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Boiler and hot water design in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock