Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Bogus Gas Fitter Jailed Recently in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Rob Foster

Esteemed
12B96352-DF3C-4EC1-9689-09480035A385.png
The attatched speaks for itself

Reply to Bogus Gas Fitter Jailed Recently in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

C
Hello Everyone! My name is Cheyenne Strickler, and I am a recruiter with AmeriGas. I am currently hiring for a Service Technician in the...
Replies
Views
Cheyenne Strickler
C
Hi, I’m having a gas cooker pipe capped off. The GS registered plumber/ fitter, has told me that to do this, he’ll also have to service the combi...
Replies
Views
Just a quick question on common ducts for gas laundry appliances. I have recently looked at a gas ironer which shared a common duct with 2...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have recently had a conservatory installed, covering the full length of the kitchen. I have just failed my gas safety inspection due to...
Replies
Views
D
Recently noticed a gas smell coming from my ideal classic RS50 boiler. Cadent have been out and confirmed a small leak and capped off the gas. The...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock