Discuss Bit confused here boys and girls.... 200 PPM???? Ratio 0.0022??? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MrBassi

Hey guys,

Need abit of clearing up here....

So earlier today was sent on a service on an Ariston Microgenus mffi 23 GC No. 47 166 14 (to be precise)

O2 = 4.2
Co ppm = 205ppm
Co2 = 9.5
Co/Co2 Ratio = 0.0022

Im quite surprised to see that my Ratio seems sound however my ppm was above 200ppm????

can someone help me out here whilst I scratch my head...

oh nd thanks for the interest GasSafe.. I'm just trying to get my head around the figures

a room sealed condensing combi boiler??

the ratio is not that good to be honest, whats the manufacturers recommended readings?

welcome to the forum

Thanks for the Welcome,

not a condensing boiler..

well this was just it, according to the Mr Combi app on the iphone all is fine and boiler doesnt need a service but when looking more into it still not too sure as MI states:

51.9ppm
o2 = 7.5
Co2 = 7.2

.... yet im getting over 200ppm and still within limits!....lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Well obviously not within limits if mi states 51.9 & 7.2. So it needs a strip down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Bit confused here boys and girls.... 200 PPM???? Ratio 0.0022??? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock