Search the forum,

Discuss biomass servicing jobs if anyone is interested in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

missplumb

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
i had this emailed to me from my boss this morning so I thought i'd share it with you if anyone is interested in moving into biomass servicing. If you want more info about what the job entails, or the benefits etc, send me a pm and we can have a chat.

"We are recruiting into the Service and Heat Supply team in England and Wales. See the post out on linked in. Pass this on to anyone you think might be a good candidate:

Are you an outstanding Biomass Service Engineer?

Our Service and Heat Supply team are recruiting! We provide service and heat supply services to approximately 1,000 biomass systems across Great Britain and are continuing to expand the team. At this particular moment we are looking to recruit engineers in strategic locations throughout England.

We are looking for Biomass Service Engineers who can demonstrate technical experience and a willingness to develop, high levels of personal pride in their work, excellent client skills, a commitment to working safely, and the desire to be part of a professional operation at the leading edge of the biomass heating industry.

Please send CV's and a covering letter to [email protected] before 31/03/2018"

Hi Turnpin, its been a while, our biomass company got sold to Forest Fuels so we have been busy transferring over to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to biomass servicing jobs if anyone is interested in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer are) and one of the guys there reckoned it might be "The Gap". I went to the new stockist and the guy there disagreed it was "The Gap" and that he'd...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock