Search the forum,

Discuss biomass kit in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 7121

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hi Anyone into biomass, if so were do you buy your kit controls,three way valves and mixers etc

cheers

I buy from LK Accasso/armature and Esbe. See FBC biomass boilers and controls they have access to all the range up to 2" mixers and good prices too. Eco Angus will also sell you standard stuff if it is an item they have on there list, you can google them. I buy some esbe load valves from Eco Energy Depot as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to biomass kit in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We have a pumped shower with a thermostatically controlled mixer valve. My wife complains that when she is having a long shower (hair wash etc) the shower runs at the right temperature for much of the time but suddenly changes to run cold, usually during the hair rinse time, for no apparent...
Replies
Views
Hi there, All was good until one day the hot water suddenly started running quite a lot cooler. Putting my hand on the output at the boiler it's still hot there so I'm guessing there's a problem with cold water feeding into the hot water somewhere along the line. I have mixer taps on two...
Replies
Views
Hi All. My Aqualisa Aquavalve enclosed mixer shower valve leaked and gave way and I am looking to replace. I am looking for recommendations what model would I replace it with and how would I replace it if I changed the model! I would like to change the type of model to a lever one. I have...
Replies
Views
Hello, A year ago I bought the Mapei Shower waterproofing kit from B&Q, the one that comes in a bucket and has the waterproofing material and the tape. Circumstances changed and I was not able to do the shower upgrade until now. I had a look at the bucket and see that the product seems to...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I have a Methven mixer that is leaking around the base so I bought a Fixit-It repair kit. It does not have a red/blue cover for access to the grub screw at the front but a little indent at the back. I have tried using a 2.5mm allen key to remove the lever but cannot find the screw ...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock