Discuss Big shout out to MANCHESTER for Saturday 9th April (&10th) we are at HAYDOCK drilling in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

365drills

OK this is going to sound a bit confusing BUT we up in MANCHESTER this weekend.

Saturday 9th April 2011 and Sunday 10th April 2011

Exhibition at HAYDOCK racecourse. This is about as far North as we get for this time of year (We get right up North to Harrogate in the early parts of the year).

So if you are in or around Manchester this weekend and want to see our demos for drilling porcelain tiles to the HARDEST C5 grade or 30mm kitchen granite etc then come along.

Now for the confusing bit: The show is not tile or plumbing related. We are going to a FISH show. Yes thats right we will be at the annual fish keeping show. Why?

Because there is huge demand for our product to cut holes in aquariums and fish tanks.

http://www.*********.com/Fish/14.jpg
Our diamond cores for drilling very hard porcelain tiles are actually
used as drill bits to cut holes into glass aquariums.

But if you are local lads and want to come down its no bother. Also looking at the fish makes a nice day out. Something different!

We will be doing demos all day.

http://www.*********.com/Gadget/013.jpg

And YES I am taking our rather glamourous assistants.
So the world of fish keepers had better watch out!

We have actually been invited to the fish keepers annual dinner and dance and to be honest I was a bit worried about what 80 blokes who keep fish would want to talk to me about.... So for £22 a ticket the girls are going to come and join me for a spot of dinner and to sit through the prize award of who has the loveliest fishies.

Back to the point and if you are LOCAL TO MACHESTER and have ever wondered what this kit can do for you as a tiler. Come along and have a watch of the all day demos.

http://www.*********.com/jpgs/kit2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Big shout out to MANCHESTER for Saturday 9th April (&10th) we are at HAYDOCK drilling in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
I want to reconnect some outbuildings to an existing water supply. The supply pipe is old 22mm MDPE and buried for a fair distance so not going...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock