Discuss Big Bosch cheap in Costco in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RAW85

Not sure if this is allowed so apologies in advance...
The big 36v Bosch is going at a good price on the Costco website...£399.

the big bosch what? inc or ex. vat? number and size of batterys?

[DLMURL="http://www.costco.co.uk/view/product/uk_catalog/cos_8,cos_8.1,cos_8.1.1/147756"]Bosch 36 Volt Lithium-ion SDS Hammer Drill + 2 x 2.6Ah Batteries - Model GBH 36VF-LI[/DLMURL]

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought one last month from My mate Mark website, 3 x batteries, keyless chuck and free jacket, was £485 inc vat.

Its the batteries that cost on these type of tools.

Haven't been to Costco for years, thinking about getting a trade card, is it still good?

There's also this:

[DLMURL="http://www.costco.co.uk/view/product/uk_catalog/cos_8,cos_8.1,cos_8.1.1/150794"]Bosch 36 Volt Lithium-Ion SDS Hammer Drill + 3 x 2.6Ah Batteries + 16-Piece Drill Bit Set - Model GBH36VF-LI[/DLMURL]

3 batteries instead of 2, and a whole load of bits

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry I wasn't allowed to post the link, guessing its because I'm a new member.
I went into the Thurrock store today, it's wasn't on the shelves. Spoke to one of the staff and they believe it can only be ordered online. All prices include VAT and delivery.

Costco online and Costco warehouses are completely different and stock different items. Just FYI.

Haven't been to Costco for years, thinking about getting a trade card, is it still good?
I put a post up a while back about an absolute bargain and a good earner.

They are selling a Tavistock close coupled toilet and one tap hole matching wash basin for only £120!! Couple this with a acrylic bath and you have a top quality Tavistock bathroom suite for about £200 and you can easily sell this for £699 for a straight changeover instead of the crap budget B&Q Plumbsure budget stuff. They have a good range of Tavistock showers, mirrors, vanity units etc, and it's all quality stuff at a brilliant price.

I find most of their other stuff from food to houseware quite expensive though.

I put a post up a while back about an absolute bargain and a good earner.

They are selling a Tavistock close coupled toilet and one tap hole matching wash basin for only £120!! Couple this with a acrylic bath and you have a top quality Tavistock bathroom suite for about £200 and you can easily sell this for £699 for a straight changeover instead of the crap budget B&Q Plumbsure budget stuff. They have a good range of Tavistock showers, mirrors, vanity units etc, and it's all quality stuff at a brilliant price.

I find most of their other stuff from food to houseware quite expensive though.

As much as I try to disuade (< that even a word?) customers from fitting acrylic baths this sounds like it could be a good deal. Cheers.

The so called equivalent (not even close) for sale in B&Q is their Cooke and Lewis suite and it sells for £250 without a bath.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Big Bosch cheap in Costco in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock