Discuss Biasi part No. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

wazzer

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Can anyone give me a part No. for a diaphragm for a Biasi series MV mod 8/20 for the Giannoni flow switch that is part No BI1061102
I don't want to buy the full thing.
yes I have advised for it to go in the skip
Thanks

[DLMURL]http://www.biasi.co.uk/images/manuals/MVP/SPARES/OCT%2098%20EDITION.pdf[/DLMURL]

is this what you mean the small diaphragm unit with the micro sw the diapghragm for that

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Biasi part No. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

6 years old. Never a problem until it sprung a leak recently. Took the solenoid apart, cleaned things up, put it back together and no more leak...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks, I have a challenge with a Main Eco Elite 30 Combi which is short cycling on the CH. Water works fine. As soon as you have call for...
Replies
Views
i have a hidden shower mixer which has been intermittently playing up recently. Sometimes it does not give full pressure and sometimes it does...
Replies
Views
I am generally a decent handyman, can usually make 2+2=4 and take care of most things to avoid troubling experts with just the basics, but know...
Replies
Views
Hi All, In Dec 2023 I had my annual boiler service and asked the plumber to change 2 radiator valves as the radiator in the toilet downstairs was...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock