Discuss biasi m9628sm in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hobo128

Gas Engineer
Went to see this boiler awhile ago now. on hot water thd boiler would continously fire up and cut out. I took of the casing and it would work fine. I cleaned the main burner, checked flue and flue seals but nothing seemed to do the trick. Any one know what the problem could be.

What's the temp on the dial on the front getting up to??

APS ,venturi or flue issue,start by doing a flue integrity

Had one very similar last year, did all of what gas man has suggested. Boiler still only working when casing cracked open.

Went through technical who suggested hard resetting the PCB and setting up again with correct according to rating of boiler. Worked miraculously first time. No issues since.

OK
Never did get back to this boiler but kept in y ouch with customer. She ended up calling out biasI engineer. I tried to find out what it was and was told it was the fan needed cleaning so I'm guessing venturi.

Cheers all .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to biasi m9628sm in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Just had a "Main Eco Compact" combi boiler installed as the Biasi one failed. It seems to work fine, gives a hot bath, i dont ever use the...
Replies
Views
I have an old Modena 80 E combi boiler that is randomly short cycling on windy days. The burner goes out and re-ignites within a few seconds and...
Replies
Views
A
Hi, I have Worcester combi boiler which has developed a 'fault' recently. When I switch the heating on, the fire in boiler starts for a second or...
Replies
Views
Andy Jackson
A
I have had a problem where 2 downstair radiators are not heating up the same as the rest of the radiators around the house, now previously i had...
Replies
Views
Afternoon. I have an issue with no water flow from any of the hot taps in the house, I can't seem to find a solution to the issue. System is a...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock