Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Better than cash!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MarkOil

So this may be in the wrong forum but :p oilies will appreciate it.
Did a job the other day for an unfortunate customer with a Greenstar Camray (poor soul).
I noticed the condense nut had been slightly dripping onto the nut below :angry_smile: the screw bit was knackered and the 10mm head also not brill and it didn't want to budge, you really didn't want the bolt to shear off!! Then the custard said hang on a minute I've got something for that.
OMG did he!! Plusgas! comes in a 250ml can, put a couple of drops on, left 5mins and tada! Came out with ease!!!
Then to top it off, he said I could have the can! Used it 2 more times already!! :biggrin5:

Plusgas eh! Didn`t know it was still around, still in the Blue can was it? Brilliant stuff but Chesterton releasing fluid is even better if you ever see a can.

Well if I thought this stuff was good, I gotta look out for that Chesterton stuff! I couldn't believe how much better plusgas was than wd40.

Still have a can in the shed if it hasn't evaporated away great stuff but highly flammable not sure you can still buy it but then most of the shops we used for it have long gone ......regards Turnpin..of No1 memory lane..lol :smilielol5:

I just bought a can the other day. Got some pump nuts off with it yesterday, it's great stuff.

Look what I've found........regards Turnpin:43: IMG_20140219_204322.jpg

Look what I've found........regards Turnpin:43:View attachment 17491

Did you buy that one when you ran out of gas one night when everywhere was shut :smile:

I had an old camping gaz one that i was forced to buy some saturday afternoon about 30 years ago .
I don't know how i managed to solder 3 or 4 fittings without burning the house down. It was like a flame thrower. I dropped it in the womans bucket on they way out :lol:

Did you buy that one when you ran out of gas one night when everywhere was shut :smile:

I had an old camping gaz one that i was forced to buy some saturday afternoon about 30 years ago .
I don't know how i managed to solder 3 or 4 fittings without burning the house down. It was like a flame thrower. I dropped it in the womans bucket on they way out :lol:
Mrs bought it for me as a birthday surprise about 30 years ago.......and my was I surprised...lol has come in handy though once or twice have to leave it burning for a few minutes otherwise slightest movement and she goes out....regards Turnpin:43:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Better than cash!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock