Currently reading:
Bet none of you knew this about me!

Discuss Bet none of you knew this about me! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atouchofgas

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Just got this email, do you think it's spam

BUILD
Gas Service Engineer of the Month

I’m pleased to inform you that you’ve been selected as our ‘Gas Service Engineer’ of the Month!

Each month we have a small number of exclusive positions that are made available to the firms that we deem to be pioneers in their respective fields.

To maintain absolute quality, we have a team of researchers who work their way through the industry’s movers and shakers. If you’d like to find out more about why you were selected just let me know.

Our Gas Service Engineer of the Month can celebrate and make best use of the honour by selecting one of the two options below (dependent on your budget and exposure requirements).

Premium Package - £700
Ø A full-page (approx. 900 word) inclusion within the magazine
Ø Inclusion of your article on our homepage
Ø A front cover headline
Ø 1 trophy highlighting A Touch of Gas as ‘Gas Service Engineer’ of the Month
Ø A ‘Gas Service Engineer of the Month’ logo for use in your marketing

Original Package - £300
Ø A simple listing within the publication and on our website.
Ø 1 trophy highlighting A Touch of Gas as ‘Gas Service Engineer’ of the Month
Ø A ‘Gas Service Engineer of the Month’ logo for use in your marketing

*please note, VAT and p&p is in addition

Logos and trophies are also available to purchase separately.

If you would like to move forward on this basis and reach out to 332,000 readers from within the construction and engineering sectors, then please reply with your chosen package and the associated cost e.g. ‘Agreed Original Package £300.00’. I will then come back to you with regards to the next steps.

If you would like to see any PDF examples do let me know and I will forward this straight across to you. Likewise, if you have any queries at all with regards to this popular feature then please do get back to me.

I look forward to your reply.

Kindest regards

Kristian Newton | Researcher |BUILD
image002.png@01D18C29.6DA7DB40

image003.gif@01D18C29.6DA7DB40

This message is private. If you have received it in error, please notify us and remove it from your system.

Our emails are well-intentioned and targeted, if you prefer not to be included please let us know via the official channel and we will not email you again: OPT OUT

Please note all sales are bound by terms & conditions available via the website. VAT charged for UK sales. VAT charged for EC sales unless we are in receipt of a valid EC VAT number

Just googled it and the website looks ok

just re-read it, didn't know you had to pay, I thought you'd won it. Lol

Last edited:
They'll be offering you exclusive rights to a service contract of 345 properties in your own region next

they'll fly you all the way to the glity award ceremony in LA at your own expense

No way! I definitely deserved to win it this month!

You only get spam like that if you have been downloading po rn
So I am told. :smile:

That's obviously bullshiz. If that were true my mum should be plagued by people trying to flog her garden furniture.

Incidentally, I do download po rn. Lots of it. Because it's great.

That's obviously bullshiz. If that were true my mum should be plagued by people trying to flog her garden furniture.

Incidentally, I do download po rn. Lots of it. Because it's great.

But I bet your mum doesn't get emails offering her the chance to enlarge her *****?
But you and I do? Must be something we are logging on to that your mum doesn't.
I only did it for research. :grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Bet none of you knew this about me! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back