Search the forum,

Discuss Best Solar sealant/paste to use ?? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kev the gas

Please help guys.

My new cylinder is plumbed in, only the solar side to go.

What is the Best paste/sealant to use ? bearing mind I will be having 2 x Flat panels.

Im fully aware PTFE is not suitable, my Hemp is at the ready.

Kev.

Thank you Gray

I just googled your suggestion.

I havent a woman internal problem, just Solar !!

Welcome kev
Tplus2 I find is the best stuff but everyone has there own favourites

Joint in question is a 1/2 inch male iron on a high temp drain cock.

It has a rubber o ring on the thread, would you use just this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Best Solar sealant/paste to use ?? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
My son has an apprenticeship interview for to become a plumber and heating engineer. The have said there will be a multiple choice exam for this...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a Worcester 28i junior boiler that has started to lose pressure, only when using the central heating. When using hot water I have no...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock