Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Best place online to buy ladders? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bhoydavid

Need a decent pair, preferably telescopic, for getting upto attics. The ones issued by the work are a nightmare to use.

If you are an employee ( are you still at city?) you won't be allowed to use your own ladders, if you fall and they find out you used your own ladders your claim if you had one will be cancelled, and I've even heard of employees who have been disciplined for using non approved PPE, their lawyers idea to prove they don't condone it

As Kirk says, if work ladders are provided, they would of been checked and logged.

The orange shed has an offer on telescopic ladders at the minute think they were 2.6 mtr for 50 spuds

Hate those stupid surveyors ladders, after a bit o use one clip sips and you go tumbling after!

If you are an employee ( are you still at city?) you won't be allowed to use your own ladders, if you fall and they find out you used your own ladders your claim if you had one will be cancelled, and I've even heard of employees who have been disciplined for using non approved PPE, their lawyers idea to prove they don't condone it
Not with them now, I hate the ladders new company give though. Arbu 10 in 1 efforts. Think it's best if I just grin and bare them?

makes me laugh when customers offer me their ladders to get into attics etc, rungs missing and bits of frayed string holding steps together!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Best place online to buy ladders? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from...
Replies
Views
IS IT POSSIBLE TO ADJUST THIS MIXER UNIT? WE HAVE TO HAVE IT TURNED ALMOST FULLY ANTI CLOCKWISE TO GET HOT WATEROUT. THE FRONT PLATE WITH MIRA ON...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock