Discuss Best extractor fan for bathroom?? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mobrown

Hello hope you can help, we are in the process of returning the bathroom, have a four price going but I have no idea what type of fan we need, Measurements of bathroom are 2.7m high,floor space is approx 5m2, all walls are approx 20m
Fan will be ceiling mounted venting through the roof but whats the best fan? Did buy a

Sorry did buy a manrose fan but took that back as it had quite bad reviews, needs to be efficient and quite, any advice with links would greatly be appreciated.

Thnanks

have you asked your electrician what he/she recommends?if its a long duct run i would go for something like a rvk in line fan with insulated ducting. you can get them with and without speed control i believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Best extractor fan for bathroom?? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

My son has an apprenticeship interview for to become a plumber and heating engineer. The have said there will be a multiple choice exam for this...
Replies
Views
Hello I am looking to install a slimline dishwasher (integrated) into a cupboard in my kitchen. The depth of the dishwasher is 550mm and the...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock