Discuss Best Chemicals For Partial Blockage. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

SimonG

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
Never had the need for chemicals in the past but needs must with this one.

What's the best?

Have a customer with a bath and a shower that are draining slow. Not vent related and no blockages in the soil pipes.
It's push fit and inaccessible so don't want to push a joint off with the snake.
Suspect a build up of hair and soap.
Cheers.

I have used Drain Buster but find it won’t work unless it can get directly to the blockage.
There is a chemical that I have seen advertised that claims to be unlike other chemicals and pass through the water to the blockage. No idea what it is called

Reply to Best Chemicals For Partial Blockage. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

[ASIDE: I did wonder if this was the best forum for this but figured as it was a boiler related issue that the gas engineers would be dealing...
Replies
Views
Hi All I own 2 flats and the upstairs/first floor tenant has contacted me to say that the toilet and basin are slow at draining and she thinks...
Replies
Views
Hi - if anyone can help I'd really appreciate it... I've been getting regular (3 times a year) sewer fumes through shower & bleachy bubbles /...
Replies
Views
We most likely have a clog problem that we can't seem to resolve. These are the details: The drain has been slow in the tub in bathroom #1...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Hoping you can help me out. We had building work last summer and added a few radiators on both ground first floor. We also replaced our...
Replies
Views
Back