Search the forum,

Discuss best budget trv in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
looking to fit a few where I have none. used some wikes ones years ago, as they were landis rebadged.

looking to fit a few where I have none. used some wikes ones years ago, as they were landis rebadged.

your best bet is too go to your local not b&q and ask how much there standard trv's are if your confidant in doing the work your self, if not ring your local plumber to come give you a price shouldn't take too long and you can ask him to flush your system which will also benefit your heating system

Pegler terrier are a pretty good budget buy. I usually fit draytons but they're expensive.

any good?

15mm Angled TRV White & Chrome | TRVs | NoLinkingToThis

or:

Drayton RT212 White & Chrome TRV 15mm Angled | TRVs | NoLinkingToThis

though that drayton has a wax sensor.

Pegler do a Trv called Pegler Bulldog which is a lot cheaper than their Terrier Trv but similar.

Mistral TRVs are actually decent & very reasonable in a Trv with lockshield pack & the lockshield valve is good & the head has a screw to hold it. Made by Yorkshire I think & def British.

Neither of what you suggest are very reliable. I have come across Screwfix ones that leak after a year or so.

Ecocal is what our merchants supply and they seem well made. Pegler Terrier second.

The Drayton are my budget buy tbh. I like danfoss but will fit what custard want to pay for

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to best budget trv in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Rad is only a few years old. Paint is flaking away at the top curved section and it looks like faint spots of rust where the rad is now bare.
Replies
Views
B
Hi All, I am a 16 year old school leaver (Sept 23) looking for a local company to take me on as an apprentice plumber. I live in Benfleet and am looking to join a plumbing and heating engineer 4 days a week whilst I attend College to gain my level 3 plumbing and heating qualifications. if...
Replies
Views
Billy Barnard
B
Hi All, I am looking to take my bath out and fit a shower. Regards to tanking. Is it ok to just seal everything with plastic rather than just paint tanking slurry? Thanks in anticipation, best regards Staggers
Replies
Views
The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new brackets, dismantle that existing one and start again or I could try and re attach via those screws, removing the broken ones from the plate and wall...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer warming up. The heat exchanger has been changed 6 months ago, so I do not believe it is that. Does anyone have any ideas on what it could be? Thanks
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock