Search the forum,

Discuss Best book for apprentice plumber ACT in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Best book for beginner to advanced information for Australia plumbing ACT NSW QLD

An apprentice wanting something good to read that's relevant, cheers

Reply to Best book for apprentice plumber ACT in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Evening all, Apologies in advance if this is posted in the wrong section etc! I took on an Apprentice for my business in February 2021 in the hope of getting a lad through & qualified etc. Unfortunately it's just not working due to a number of factors, Mainly it not being financially...
Replies
Views
evolve Plumbing Services is providing Emergency plumber in Bellevue Hill and focused on providing quality workmanship and exceptional customer service. We are fully licensed and insured, servicing Sydney’s Eastern Suburbs and surrounding areas. With over 15 years of experience in the plumbing...
Replies
Views
Another newbie in the forums. I’m a 33 year old and after having worked in the Graphic/Web Design industry for around 8 years, I worked a few positions, did a bit of freelance and was continually working late hours and evenings unpaid as well as every weekend. I ended up getting burnout and...
Replies
Views
D
I have been given a quote to fix a noisy tap. Apparently they have to “replace breech to main shower” — which I understand to mean the thing one level behind any normal work on a tap. (“It is worn down and still has a small crack in it.”) “This will have to be done through the Gyprock wall...
Replies
Views
Hi Oracles of all things plumbing, I have to replace a cast iron soil stack which is simple enough, done a few up here in Scotland, however, client wants to retain the 3" toilet waste as he does not want an enlarged hole making in a newly rendered wall, which 110 to 75mm fitting is best? trying...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock