Discuss best alternative to a Riello Gulliver diesel in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PDPlumb

Hi,

Hope business is good for everyone.

Need your opinion: What is the best alternative to a Riello Gulliver RG1 diesel? Any tips appreciated :)

hasn't diesel got a bad reputation since vw got caught out ? :)

I assume you're meaning 35sec. The gulliver is a pretty decent burner.

What's wrong with it?

Beyond economical repair. Just wondering what the options are.

Stick with Riello, their commercial range are superb.

What's the appliance, its rating and gulliver model?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to best alternative to a Riello Gulliver diesel in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

M
I have just bought a Danesmoor greenstar12-18, fitted with Reillo RBD burner. Worcester notes should be used with C2 Kerosene, is it possible to...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks, advice needed here... I am a 51 yr old leak detection engineer/plumber 2 years into self employment which i am loving. To get going I...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I am fortunate to be at the stage where I'm looking to expand and take on a plumber to help with the workload. I am new to this and...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I'm facing a rather complex situation and I need your expert advice. My neighbor and I share a boiler for hot water, and we have...
Replies
Views
I am planning on replacing a standard radiator with a designer style vertical radiator in anthracite. I will need a high output of 6000BTU plus...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock