Discuss Bespoke Bathrooms in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

barronbathrooms

Hello everyone, In the process of setting my business up for launch and I'm looking for any advice i can get really. I'm struggling to put an invoice template together in excel so i can use it universally. I will be working Privately suppy and fit, but also sub- contracting. I want to include materials, discount, labour, tax deductable total, total amount within my invoice. Can someone please help i'm pulling my hair out(what is left). thanks matty!

Try searching Google for something like: excel templates tax deductable or excel tutorials.

Once you have the calculation cells set up, it's not difficult to add a logo to the spreadsheet.

Good luck.

Thanks for the advice! Any idea how to change the calculation cell from $ to £ all the template seem to be american.

1. Right click cell(s)
2. Choose Format Cells ...
3. Choose number tab
4. Under Category, choose Custom
4. Scroll down right hand box (Type) - new formats can be added by using the box above. For example if you want a cell starting ££ and having commas in and three zeros after the decimal point you'd enter: ££#,##0.000

(The ;[Red]- part means if the number's negative it will print in red)

If you want a particular format for a cell, feel free to shout!

Hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Bespoke Bathrooms in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock