Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Bender woes in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riley

Super Moderator
S. Mod
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
So went to use my bender today and the hook stop has vanished. Can I buy this anywhere at a sensible price ??? The only one I've seen is on ebay for £42 which I think at that price I might as well buy a new bender.

Have a look mate

[DLMURL="http://www.benditnow.co.uk/spares-accessories/product/show/41-bhook-hookstop-bolt"]BHOOK Hookstop & Bolt[/DLMURL]

Last edited by a moderator:
Saw the thread title and thought 'oh no what's happened to croppie now'

What make of benders are they?

Hilmor I was conscious not to get a universal one

I've got 2 benders, some old hilmors and some bend it now ones. The hook looks exactly the same so maybe contact Benditnow and ask them to sell you one as a spare

Quite surprised he's not popped his little head in tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Bender woes in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hey all. I have a 455 analyser which is 11yrs old. It is now £205 + vat a yr to get it calibrated. Now I heard of the kane trade up deal where you...
Replies
Views
Hi there. I have a Cersanit close coupled toilet which as started leaking between the cistern and the bowl when flushed. I've taken the cistern...
Replies
Views
I have a 40 year old floor standing Glow Worm 45-60 boiler (open vent )which is in a cupboard in the centre of the house. Its an old workhouse...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I hope you are well. Need some advice on this boiler and fault. E229. Went there and condensate was totally blocked so cleaned it and...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I need to fit a new rad but the location of it has an obstruction. I initially wanted to tee from the 22mm pipes but right beside them...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock