Discuss Bend It Now Pipe Benders in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

cr0ft

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Just starting to buy up tools for our 2nd van early next year. Got one of these off advice on the forum. They are manufactured in the UK by the people who used to make Hilmor benders before they outsourced the manufacturing to the Far East. They cost me £49.99 including VAT and used them for the first time today. Brilliant, perfect bends. They strike me as a very high quality pipe bender that will last for ages.

Would highly recommend based on my experiences to anyone looking to buy a new pipe bender.

They are very reasonable for their 35mm and 42mm floor standing benders too at £299.81 and £479.99 respectively.

Now looking for more decent tools built in the UK. Sick of buying imported rubbish quality stuff and making money for large company's shareholders!

How easy to bend the 22mm? Mine feel like I'm trying to put a bend in a lamppost with a spring, plus I've lost the rubber end caps so they skid around on laminate, and cut holes in carpet!

No problems bending 22mm one handed. I am comparing them to the Rothenberger 15/22 hand pipe bender I used before. I am pretty strong and I had to put all my force into that with 2 hands to bend 22mm pipe. The Rothenberger was rippling about 50% of the 22mm bends I pulled resulting in a lot of waste. Same pipe, no ripples at all all day today with the Bend It Now one. I am impressed.

How easy to bend the 22mm? Mine feel like I'm trying to put a bend in a lamppost with a spring, plus I've lost the rubber end caps so they skid around on laminate, and cut holes in carpet!

Use one of your regin bungs, force it over the end of the bender legs. Mine got lost to.

Why not move this thread* to the "product review" section of the main forum?

People who make good products deserve praise.

*assuming Keiran is happy with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Bend It Now Pipe Benders in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock