Search the forum,

Discuss Being watched while you work in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

rocketmanbkk

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
It winds me up. Especially when they're in disguise

How do you feel about it?

1aae02df96f22d39fce9b4f83871eb07.jpg

didnt try and lick your arse did it, and saw sheep jenga today

i'm working in a house with some of the lovliest tenants at the minute but they love to watch, stand in the way and ask a lot of questions/just have a chat

I had a good one the other day, drop a rad for decorating and then put it back on, whilst removing it the guy said "Now i dont want any leaks, you do know what your doing right because i dont want any drips or leaks"

I Upped and left there and then

It was probably wondering what all the noise was about.

i'm working in a house with some of the lovliest tenants at the minute but they love to watch, stand in the way and ask a lot of questions/just have a chat

I had a good one the other day, drop a rad for decorating and then put it back on, whilst removing it the guy said "Now i dont want any leaks, you do know what your doing right because i dont want any drips or leaks"

I Upped and left there and then

I`ve offered customers a £20 bet before that there wont be a mark on the floor.

Sadly they declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Being watched while you work in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Copper pipes, I think its fair to say, is not what it used to be, the copper is getting thin while the cost is going up. Meanwhile, plastic Pushfit seems to be getting better and better, cost and convenience was always better, but now the quality is to, have we reached a stage where plastic will...
Replies
Views
I have a green star ten yrs old keeps increasing pressure, feel on off filling valve not working, drain off to recommended, but after few days it's increased whilst cold...is this a regular problem.
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold then would get hot water most of the time. Changing the flow cartridge about 2 years ago (when I moved in) solved this problem enough to suffer it as...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to space for servicing and changing parts if ever needing to. I am finding my decision rather hard due to the different clearances on flue runs and cupboards...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock