Discuss Baxi/potterton multi fit flue bits in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rickster123

Evening all.

Anyone local to me fitting many baxi or potterton? I've got flue bits galore. Standard flues, plume kits, flue bends, extensions, stand off kits.

i'll swap the lot for a couple of good bottles of red vino.

first come first served and collection only!

Evening all.

Anyone local to me fitting many baxi or potterton? I've got flue bits galore. Standard flues, plume kits, flue bends, extensions, stand off kits.

i'll swap the lot for a couple of good bottles of red vino.

first come first served and collection only!

pity its collection only would have the lot

I have a spare telescopic flue in Glasgow if anyone wants lol

Nobody?! 3 or 4 hundred quids worth for a bottle or 2 of red?!

Giving this one more bump before I turn the lot into a new piece of modern art...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Baxi/potterton multi fit flue bits in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I have just noticed a damp patch around where my boiler flue exits through to outside wall along with a rusty colour around the collar of the...
Replies
Views
The rusty bit with a hole at the top looks quite old, feels flimsy, and is a single skin 100mm x 400mm. The boiler has a 600mm new pipe rising...
Replies
Views
Current spec as follows: Conventional boiler (Vaillant Ecotec) / open vented Drayton MA1 motorised valve actuator Honeywell cylinder stat...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical...
Replies
Views
    • Friendly
Due to imminent retirement plans, Im having a clean out; 2x vertical flues 0020223472, 15x 1Mtr straight lengths 303903, 10x telescopic lengths...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock