Search the forum,

Discuss Baxi Neatatec 33GA Combi in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

king of pipes

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
chattering gas valve first stage solenoid has finally failed, new complete valve on its way has anyone had similar issues E133 fault code showing stripped the offending valve down but looked ok ? cheers kop

sorry didnt see this thread, you on Facebook mate?

Nice of you shaun but dont do facebook mate i am a Member of works quite impressed with their set up have you fitted a 200 or 400 doing the 400 combi for £615 + vat at plumbcity boiler and flue, usually fit duo tec or platinium for a mid range option but have a job which could try one 5 year warranty cheers kop

i havent fitted one of the 400 but good reports have been fed back to me, will ask in there for you tho

votes are in :D

duo / plat if you have the space (eg not in a cupboard)

400 if it is

200 low end

Nice one shaun got to replace a valliant eco pro so any one would fit really , doing the intergas training tuesday you fitted any ?cheers wayne

Nice one shaun got to replace a valliant eco pro so any one would fit really , doing the intergas training tuesday you fitted any ?cheers wayne

No don't like them

FYI the duo and plati are getting replaced by the end of the year to a 600 and 800

All good things come to a end mate guess we will have to move on with times , intergas is only a indepth look at the boiler really at my local branch then out for a curry bit of a jolly really cheers w

All good things come to a end mate guess we will have to move on with times , intergas is only a indepth look at the boiler really at my local branch then out for a curry bit of a jolly really cheers w

reason i didnt like them is cant get spare parts round my area for love no money and if you could they wernt cheap,

someone thinking theres less to go wrong etc but they still go wrong and about the same amount as a normal boiler there age

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Baxi Neatatec 33GA Combi in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about this one. Granddaughter just moved house and this valve decided to leak when it was closed. When open its fine. Normally I have repacked the gland on...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is a 23.8Kw appliance with all six burners and oven on max. This was installed some 10 years ago and has passed all subsequent Gas Safety inspections as...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m planning to pour a 100mm deep concrete patio on 100mm hardcore. In order to achieve the same final height to line up with the rest of the patio, I...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock